Threaded View

Default Astrometric Clamshell misbehaving and hanging ACP

I formerly had this under the forum for hardware problems NOT related to ACP but I'm satisfied now that this is indeed an ACP problem.

Planewave has gone through their stuff and is satisfied that the park state is being properly reported.

I've used TSX to park and TSX correctly detects the parked state.

When ACP sends a park command the scope parks correctly, but, ACP just sits there waiting indefinitely thereafter even though the scope
    was long ago parked.

This failure is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT reproducible which I am sure will make it tons easier to solve.

Their is NO LOG as the program just locks up.

In fact, ACP when told to abort the park command seems to change state, partially, the clock is dead, but, if you close ACP by clicking on the upper right hand
    corner ACP will then come back and ask if you want to park the scope. At that point I say no and the program closes out.

Upon relaunch all is well again.

What do you think? Would you like to team viewer in???

Peter
    Last edited by Peter Prendergast; Aug 19, 2019 at 21:29.

Thread Information