Hybrid View

Default Planewave SiTech software fails to report status of park command

I've reported this to PW and am waiting to hear back. If anyone has solved this please let me know.

I first found this to be a problem a year ago, but, have been off line until recently. Now once again this is an
    issue as during shutdown obs script the scope while parked, ACP is never told the park is complete.

May just dump parking entirely and run auto flats to a safe alt az which while effective is a mighty poor work around.
    Peter

Whereas I have the opposite problem (PlaneWave Interface 4.02): Parking works fine, at least when part of a plan #SHUTDOWN; but AutoFlat's call to SlewSafeAltAz() does nothing, zero, nada, niente, zippola, niet, null, cypher, nichts, rien.

EDIT: Yes, I will be reporting this, GUI quirks, and user-manual omissions to PlaneWave after I get 1-2 weeks' experience with PWI. But parking the scope and taking panel flats from there (just letting the Alt-Az slew fail) does work for me in the meantime.
    Last edited by Eric Dose; Aug 13, 2019 at 22:29.
    measuring space rock rotation rates, live from Albuquerque NM

Thread Information