Threaded View

Default AcquireSupport does not support PlaneWave PWI2

This thread arose from a ticket that was raised by text message and followed up by phone so I have no record of the original. AcquireSupport was missing the code needed for PlaneWave PWI2 and PWI4. Kevin of Planewave had sent me a modified FocusOffsets script with the needed code to automatically determine which version to use. I failed to incorporate it into AcquireSupport. I added the logic and sent the updated one (which will be part of ACP 8.2.2) to Paul to test at his customer site.

OK, tell me how the run went last night. I saw several issues and I am concerned that not all of them are due to a lockup of the rotator.
    Last edited by Bob Denny; Jul 19, 2019 at 18:13.
    -- Bob

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)