Threaded View

Hi everybody,

I logged in with Paul last night, and for whatever reason we were unable to reproduce the problem. Focus offsets appeared to be working correctly when moving filters.

I spent a bit more time this morning testing it out with local simulators, and discovered that there is indeed a race condition in the PWI2 ASCOM focuser drive that could cause it to report a Position of 0 if queried shortly (within a few milliseconds) after setting Link=true. It's intermittent, which might explain why we didn't see it last night, but it's definitely reproducible if you hit it enough times.

I've updated the ASCOM driver and pushed a new PWI2 release, available here:

http://planewave.com/files/software/...0_CDK700WF.exe

This should hopefully fix the issue. I've had ACP looping the attached script with the attached FilterInfo file for awhile now and it hasn't missed a beat.

I apologize for the frustration this bug has caused! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, and I hope the new version fully resolves the issue.

Kevin
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information