Thread: Dome error

Threaded View

Default Dome error

Hi Bob (and all),

ACP tonight is reporting a "Dome error" and refuses to slew for safety reason (attached log). I have attempted to use the observatory "manually" in order to not lose precious observing time, but FocusMax reports also an issue and does not slew the scope to a target star for focusing (see attached log). I believe that FM issue is related to ACP's conditions because I am using ACP telescope hub.
    Here is what I have done to diagnose the problem: disconnected the telescope, checked the dome settings (which were fine), reconnected and retried. Unsuccessful. I also disconnected the dome shutter and reconnected etc. I also went into the Advanced dome control window and selected the two "ignore..." boxes, reconnected etc. but nothing worked.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks!

François
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information