Hybrid View

Default Can't access a post

Hello,

Trying to redo my webswitch tiddler and can't access this post http://forums.dc3.com/showthread.php...oggers+Tiddler

Mike

Hi, Mike,

I clicked on your link above and the post opened up just fine for me. Here’s the link to the head of the thread back at you. See if this works.

http://forums.dc3.com/showthread.php...dler#post46260
    Dick
    www.VirgilObservatory.us
    Pier-mounted Meade 12-inch SCT "classic"
    Optec TCF-S focuser
    SBIG CFW-8A and ST7-XMEv
    H-alpha, BVRI, RGB & Clear filters
    FOV ~15’ x 10’

Thanks but I still get this message:

Michael Rogers, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Well, my computer is running slow now and every program is locking up. I’m backing up files and going to reformat and install a new copy of Win 10. Back to square one. I have resintall a lot of software but the computer is to flaky for use now.
    Last edited by Michael Rogers; Feb 18, 2019 at 12:59.

I don’t want to change anything. Just trying to view the thread. I just ordered a computer because this one has been nothing but trouble. It’s an AMD so I’m going back to an Intel based one with 16 gigs versus 12 gigs of ram. Can’t have all the observatory software locking up on this AMD lemon.
    Last edited by Michael Rogers; Feb 18, 2019 at 20:09.

Well it's a new day, and It clicked that your license is expired for support (as of May 2017), so those premium sections of the Comm Center aren't accessible to youy any more. I did mention your expired license in this message to you when I re-sent your license after your HD died. The computer may be problematic but that's not why you can't read premium content.
    -- Bob

Ok, thanks. I didn't realize that certain areas on here were premium access.

Yes, they are provided as part of our support and that is a subscription service. That's how we're able to provide the high level of service... it's a business and a paid service :-)
    -- Bob

Actually I'm having the same issue and it happens I'm trying my hand, or want to anyway, with adding my Clear Sky Clock but although I can log in I'm locked out of the Premium section and my license expires May 29, 2020. Left a voice mail....
    Steve
    http://www.astral-imaging.com

Scottsville, Virginia
    ACP Expert
    AP1200GTO
    Mach 2
    Tak EM200
    AP 92mm Stowaway
    OGS 12.5" RC
    TAK FSQ-106ED
    ZWO ASI2600MC Duo Dual Chip CMOS
    STL-11000M/CF8
    STX-16803
    Pyxis 3" Rotator
    Starlight Xpress UltraStar Guider
    MMOGA
    12' Astro Haven Dome

You got caught by a clerical error here... we periodically restrict peoples' access to the premium support areas if their support and upgrades have expires (we include a grace period). You have an ancient ACP 1 license which had not been marked Inactive, so you were restricted.

For others reading this - I answered Steve's voice mail within an hour (I was out of the office) and got Stevie to mark that inactive and restore his access shortly after posting this.
    -- Bob

Thread Information