Threaded View

Got it. Profiles saved.

Bob I'm still having issues with focusmax. But I think I can bypass it by using the software that came with my focusmax controller and using the temperature Probe. I'm going to try that soon if th weathr holds.

Well last night was a pretty clear night and I got a chance to calibrate my temperature probe on my focuser boss 2. I focused at the beginning of the night and let it run all the way night through till 6:30 a.m.
    The temperature Compensation Program worked very well and I'm happy with the results. I lost no subs due to focus issues. I still had a problem when the mount flipped from east to west, however. The Guiding on the subs on a western half were all streaked. The subs on the Eastern side of the mount we're all perfectly guided. I'm guessing this might be just a check box or something and Maxim maybe regarding the mount flip reversing the direction of the guiding..
    Last edited by Grant Hiestand; Oct 25, 2018 at 02:43.

Thread Information