I have just completed the setting up of a new PC with all the required software in the observatory after the last one crashed and burned big time. I have checked it all out and it is working in all areas of guiding, focusing, plans etc. Tonight whilst imaging M27 on the change to the Clear filter the guider settle time got to 4 of 5 secs and everything just froze even though the log said it was starting the exposure. I was forced to abort the process in order to regain control of the system. I had to disconnect the cameras and shut down Focusmax and MaxIm DL in order to regain control of the system. Having got everything reconnected I modified the plan and removed from the counts etc the filters Ha, SII and OIII which had all completed successfully and tried again with the plan starting at the Clear filter. Two further attempts resulted in the same issue, Guider settle got to 4 of 5 secs and everything froze again. No idea what to do. I have tried adding the logs as attachments but I cannot manage to do it. I must be doing something wrong, I click on the attachment paperclip icon, the choose file window opens, I select the logfile and it does not attach to the post.