Threaded View

Question Dome Shutter Error When There Isn't

So I'm a bit confused by this. I log into my web UI and the scheduler says "Failure" but everything else looks normal. So I remote into the observatory to see what's up, and here's what I find...
    Shutter error.PNG

SO as you can see from the screen snipping, the Scheduler thinks there is a shutter error but both ACP and the dome driver are reporting Closed. The dome driver log has no activity recorded for that time (18:02:08 UTC). The weather has been unsafe all night so no actual imaging took place and the dome would have been already closed. It looks like Scheduler tried to do panel flats and then errored out.

So I'd like to understand how this situation could arise. If there's a dome driver problem then obviously I want to fix it, but as I say, there's no activity in the dome driver log, which I've also attached (note: dome driver log uses local time, UTC+1). I can't find any log for the flat plan so I assume it never got that far.

Any thoughts?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tim Long
    Managing Director
    Timtek Systems Limited

Thread Information