Default Mount wont park after sync

Before I start my imaging runs i usually go to a couple of alignment stars and sync the mount, which has helped speed up the plate solving. Before starting my imaging sequence i like to park the mount. Sometimes I park the mount before coming back to the same star (to make sure it's centered), then to another star. However, on almost every occasion the mount will not park on the second attempt to park it. This means i have to go out and use the hand controller, disconnect and reconnect everything. On some occasions i have to reboot and start over. Any thoughts on why this happens?

I am doing all of this through the main ACP window after i connect. The mount is a Losmandy GM8-11 with Gemini2. Thanks in advance.

Dave

I'm sorry David, I have no idea what this might be. I am no expert on the Gemini2. Have you asked Losmandy?

I will say this: In the past I have wrestled with potential customers and the Gemini2. I don't knw anything about it, and it is really complicated as far as I know. There are apparently several overall "modes" that it can be in (this is in the HC) and it has to be in the "right" one for computer control. It might be "astro" or something like that.

If you run into too many problems, I'd suggest maybe our software isn't a fit for you.
    -- Bob

Thread Information