Hybrid View

Default Re-installing PinPoint on new PC - how?

I purchased a second pinpoint license in June of this year. The PC I installed it on was trash and that's where it is now. I purchased a (hopefully) more reliable PC and would like to install pinpoint on that PC, using my existing license. However, the download page for PP gives 2 options - trial copy or purchase new license. It won't let me download a trial copy because my email is linked to an existing customer account.

What shall I do?

- Joe

I should clarify that the first PC failed irrecoverably. I didn't just toss it!

Ah, sorry about that. Your post came in after we closed on Friday, so sorry for the delay as well. On the web site we try to capture peoples' email address when downloading a trial so we know who is trying out our software. anyway your license is good through June 2019 so you're all set for the current version. To download the software go to http://pinpoint.dc3.com/download.html. Your license also contains the direct download link, and I just re-sent that to you as well. Thanks for using the Comm Center :-)
    -- Bob

Thanks Bob. Installed and recognized by SGP. Now if only this rain would stop!

- Thomas (Joe)

OK Thomas :-) Thanks for letting us know!
    -- Bob

Thread Information