Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What the heck!! I can't edit posts any more????????? I just got a new Chrome yesterday. I wonder.....
    -- Bob

Grrrrr same thing with FireFox. I haven't changed the forum software on the server in several YEARS.

HOWEVER -- The service bureau occasionally updates the bleeping PHP interpreter under which this forum runs. I will now look to see if they recently updated PHP and if I can back off to an earlier version.
    -- Bob

OK, I am officially irritated and fed up. I just tried a bunch of PHP versions and only one even works at all, this one. I'm on this.
    -- Bob

Hi Bob and Eric,

I encountered a similar problem with my Pyxis Rotator. Don't know why, but suddenly the rotator gave erratic positioning with correct PA mechanic but always changing incorrect Sky-PA. Intense study of the logs showed, that ACP expected a cw-turn of the rotator which instead turned ccw. I changed the reverse-property in the Pyxis-driver from "true" to "false" and the problem was solved.

Lothar

PS that was Sep 2018, It turned out my provider added some fancy PHP add-on that totally broke all of the VBulletin forums on their servers. Duh.
    -- Bob

Wow How did you ever FIND this thread and then follow it!! FYI the Pyxis units now ship with CCW as the default rotation. CW is wrong, astronomical position angle is CCW from North. Well I am happy you found it!!!
    -- Bob

Thread Information