Default Manage Attachments

Hi Bob,

Is it possible to move the "Upload" button in the Manage Attachments window over to the left side, next to the Choose File box? As it is now, every time, it's necessary to draw the window out to the right in order to expose the Upload button. Maybe you don't have control over this, but it certainly is a nuisance. Or, is it possible to have the window open up wider?

Thanks for considering this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dick
    www.VirgilObservatory.us
    Pier-mounted Meade 12-inch SCT "classic"
    Optec TCF-S focuser
    SBIG CFW-8A and ST7-XMEv
    H-alpha, BVRI, RGB & Clear filters
    FOV ~15’ x 10’

I know... too bad this isn't my software and if you could see the code... your hair would catch on fire. It is the most popular/common forum system out there, but man its guts are awful. The other annoying thing is when you go to edit a post and it comes up blank! That seems to be new (?????). I haven't done any updates to the software in years because it takes several days... last time it was a week(!) and I still can't get the quick links section to work on the default theme.

At the moment this has to be on the back burner. I won't forget. Ideally I will upgrade to the last VB and load up all new forms and themes. I think that's the best solution since I ditched all the custom junk last time.
    -- Bob

Yeah, I figured. The "upload" button is no show stopper - just an annoyance. Too bad it's not Blissfully Simple! The editing problem has bitten me more than once recently, and that would have to be a more significant issue. Thanks for your response.
    Dick
    www.VirgilObservatory.us
    Pier-mounted Meade 12-inch SCT "classic"
    Optec TCF-S focuser
    SBIG CFW-8A and ST7-XMEv
    H-alpha, BVRI, RGB & Clear filters
    FOV ~15’ x 10’

Thread Information