Threaded View

Default HiTecAstro FocusController - ACP Freezes

Bob,

For the first time, I decided to run the FocusOffsets script. The script appeared to run successfully and found offset values for all eight filter slots, and the filter offsets text file was created. However, now ACP freezes when it reaches the point where it tries to apply the filter offset to the selected filter. I have tried this twice, and the same result occurred with the red filter and the green filter. I was forced to re-boot the machine to continue.

Is it possible that the file with the filter offsets has been created in the wrong folder? Where should it be located?

Stephen

PS. Since my original post, I have discovered that Maxim will not accept non-integer offset values. The FocusOffset script makes an average of five measurements, and therefore can result in a non-integer offset value. Could this be the source of the problem? In other words, if ACP tries to apply a non-integer offset to Maxim will this cause a script failure/freeze event?
    Last edited by Stephen Avery; Jun 27, 2018 at 12:18. Reason: Further information.

Thread Information