Threaded View

Default ACP is failing to center objects

I've attached a log, and I'll amplify the log by my direct observations.
    This is a new problem, oh, for a month or more.

I use a Sitech controller via PW software and can hear the commands being sent to it.

Their is nothing wrong with the mount, the aiming is within, oh 1 to 3 arc minutes rock solid consistent.

I can hear the mount being told to sync and the mount then reports back that that was done.
    I can hear that ACP has sent a slew command to the mount and that that was completed

But, the logs speak for themselves, nothing is being sent over, its as though the mount is being told to slew to a spot where it already is located. You can see the pointing error is identical.

Not in this log but in others the mount is not being moved at all, or in one case sent off into nah nah land. No idea where the mount went but it was a nice star field!!

I THINK this has something to do with WIN 1803 and perhaps the way ACP is running.

This feature is foundational and has worked for more than a decade thus the WIN 10 1803 effect upon it is suspicous to me, but hey
    what the heck do I know and I say that sincerely when it comes to writing software!!

Peter
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information