Default ACP Version Update

I would like to know what my ACP update options are?

ACP has been running fine with only an occasional hiccup. However this past Thursday I experienced a failure which could not be replicated, thus I marked it down as one of those pesky hiccups and moved on without further investigation. However, it did prompt me to check what version of ACP I was running. Much to my surprise I discovered I was running:
    ACP Basic
    Ver 8.0 build 6
    Service Release 1

Probably a pretty good testament as to how stable ACP is. In any case, It's pretty obvious an update is is order

I would like to know what my options are for bringing my install up to the current release?

Thanks

Jerry K

Yes you can go to the DC-3 Dreams Online store, Support and Upgrades section scroll down to the ACP Basic (ACP-BU) item. It's just like most other online stores.

You might want to add info@dc3.com to your "not spam" list as we send out email for renewals for two months before and a month after your expiry date.
    -- Bob

Hi Bob,

I'm ready to update my 8,0 ACP version to 8.1. I'd like to confirm whether or not the update will affect any of my current 8.0 preferences/settings? Are there any potential issues I need to be aware of.

Thanks

Jerry K

Nope. I try my very very best to avoid surprises during updates. But... Please do read the Release Notes after installing. Inevitably, I add new capabilities that you might like, and sometimes I need to change the way things are done.
    -- Bob

Thank you

Jerry

Thread Information