hi steve -- just found this thread. i find the concept interesting but i have some questions that might be best answered by bob... the filter/altitude priority this provides was a natural part of my imaging when i used ccdnav with ccdap. i missed the concept when i first moved to ACP/ACPS but then i simply started accepting what ACPS gave to me.

1. does scheduler have a notion of filter vs. altitude parameter when prioritizing which plan to choose "now" between a Lum vs. Red filter, for example
2. if so, will this help or hinder project completion if i am out of a pre-determined hour angle
3. there is a "prefer west" parameter in scheduler. should this be turned off if using these filter/HA priorities -- otherwise you will mostly be getting results only from the west side?
4. i have seen mention of a new project completion priority option within scheduler but don't know how to implement that. i can sympathize with peter's comment about some times i simply want to complete a project and disregard the fact the elevation may not be ideal for a given filter. will it be possible to uncheck this option at the plan level after it has been submitted to scheduler. like you can currently uncheck options for focus at the plan level. won't this take an update to scheduler interface to provide this?

i am traveling for the next 10 days but would be interested in seeing how this works when i get back.

thanks