Threaded View

Default Digital Domeworks 2018 reboot - beta testers wanted

Tigra Astronomy is nearing completion of a ground-up reboot of our Digital Domeworks driver. I'm currently looking for beta testers and I know some users here are also users of the Digital Domeworks system. Please contact me if you are willing to help out with beta testing. You don't necessarily have to have Digital Domeworks hardware because there's a hardware simulator included in the project. The simulator uses a real serial port so in order to connect it to the driver, you either have to run it on a second computer or use a null modem emulator such as Com0Com.

The original version was created nearly 12 years ago and was looking a bit tired and unmaintainable, so I decided to rewrite it from the ground up using everything I've learned in the last 12 years. The new version will be a LocalServer and will have a Switch driver to control the user outputs. There will be a simple GUI showing the current status with some simple controls.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Project information: http://tigra-astronomy.com/blog/the-...ks-2018-reboot

Thanks.
    Last edited by Tim Long; Mar 31, 2018 at 12:27. Reason: Remove odd font colours that may have been put in by copy & paste

Tim Long
    Managing Director
    Timtek Systems Limited

Thread Information