Hi Bob,

Yes it has been long, Still no imaging due to foster systems driver problems. Work has kept me away from any hobby activity since August. Regarding my problem, yes I forgot that my observatory property owner can access the ACP computer on local LAN using port 8080 so that means that ACP is working fine and windows 10 on the observatory computer is working fine.

We checked the router and yes we have port forwarding on port 8080 all set on both input and output going direct to my observatory computer 192.x address. So the router appears fine. What we are seeing is that when we perform the port check the IP address that comes up is not our WAN side of the router. So that means the port has been turned off by the ISP provider. So we need to talk to the ISP in the morning. I'm totally out of tune with my system now. Had I been able to use it regularly I would have picked up when the ISP or someone upstream made the change.

Hope you have been getting some stick time in the helicopter. Thank again for the insight and keeping my thoughts on the right direction of the problem.

Todd