Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OK, well then more than just the USB stuff changed :-) :-). I might suggest you keep a log of the things you change, then you can go back and see what might have caused the behavior changes. Also please, now, save the ACP profile and the MaxIm configuration. You can name the files "Bob Said Do this" ... joking... I do save both and name them "Saved by Bob Denny" when I get on peoples' systems, pretty much first thing.

Let me know... it is not obvious how to set up these cameras.
    -- Bob

Yes, I forgot I had changed that setting in MaxIm. It is the correct setting so it needs to on for the autoguider to work, but then it plays games with ACP - the cooler setting +- some filter wheel issue . Will see how Diffraction go at teasing it out. Take your point about saving settings, am definitely going to start doing that now.

OK, thanks. Sorry if I sounded like your Mother.
    -- Bob

Haha!! Least you aren’t yelling at me! :-)

Bob. so I have managed to change the USB Hubs and USB cables and now the everything is working except the Alluna TCS. So the cooler icon has come back on the Web Interface page, and also the filters have come back. And this is working in Dual Chip Mode in MaximDL which wasn't previously. Camera is working.

I can send commands to the Alluna TCS via a Serial Monitor however their software interface TCS.EXE still say bad serial driver .

Thought to just let you know where I am at with everything

Peter

Peter, Glad to hear you are back in business, and that your change-out has fixed the USB problems. Best of luck.
    Dick
    www.VirgilObservatory.us
    Pier-mounted Meade 12-inch SCT "classic"
    Optec TCF-S focuser
    SBIG CFW-8A and ST7-XMEv
    H-alpha, BVRI, RGB & Clear filters
    FOV ~15’ x 10’

Thread Information