Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Bob, I hope to be able to run tonight if you have something new to send along. I have had this fail on a wide range of exposure durations over the past 18 months of dealing with it.

Bob, the problem happened again last night. Not sure where to keep following up on this, here or the MaxIm DL forums? I posted on the MaxIm DL forums last night with logs. I'll put them here as well I guess. The problem starts at 05:37. I aborted the run via ACP at 05:42.
    Attached Files Attached Files

On the MaxIm DL forums. I saw your post. I am operating within the published MaxIm API. So until they tell me that I am doing things wrong, and that's what's causing the problem (and I am not sure that's the issue) I need to leave this "core" code along or risk breaking what works for everyone else. I can't tell if you added this line to see if that changes anything

http://www.diffractionlimited.com/fo...e-2#post-32526
    -- Bob

Yes, I had added that line. I was using MaxIm DL 6.18 and ACP 8.2.0, per your recommendation to keep the configuration the same. Should I upgrade both now? Anything else we can do to provide more tracing? Was any of the tracing in the logs I provided helpful?

OK so that line didn't change anything? I didn't think it would. It's up to you whether you want to upgrade. If Diffraction is asking you to then I would.
    -- Bob

Thread Information