Hybrid View

Default New ACP Expert License Info Not Accepted - OK Grayed Out

I just purchased a new license for ACP Expert - the supplied license info is not accepted by any of the three apps - ACP Obs Control, ACP Scheduler, or Pinpoint. In all cases, the OK is grayed out.

I tried copying and pasting and also just retyping the serial key, but no luck. I saw an earlier thread with the same problem and in that case you had to manually update the license info in your database and send a new key...?

Thanks,

Rowland Archer

Default Solved

Quote Originally Posted by Rowland Archer View Post
    I just purchased a new license for ACP Expert - the supplied license info is not accepted by any of the three apps - ACP Obs Control, ACP Scheduler, or Pinpoint. In all cases, the OK is grayed out.

I tried copying and pasting and also just retyping the serial key, but no luck. I saw an earlier thread with the same problem and in that case you had to manually update the license info in your database and send a new key...?

Thanks,

Rowland Archer
    The new license key you sent worked fine - sounds like there was something amiss with the original one.

Thanks for the quick response.

Rowland

I am having EXACTLY the same problem License for ACP Expert purchased today. The key doesn't work on any of the three apps. Help and thanks,

Stacey E. Mills

Yeah, we had to send one from our system here. I need to look a this when we get back from holiday this week.

http://forums.dc3.com/showthread.php...7594#post67594
    -- Bob

Thread Information