Threaded View

Default TheSky: FindHome() with tracking OFF causes loss of tracking control

Hi Bob,
    Hoping I can get scheduler up and running this evening. However, one problem I've run into is the AutoFlat script has begun to throw an error. I've attached the Scheduler Engine Log. I do not have the Weather service enabled.

This has just started after a number of semi-successful runs where Scheduler would run the dusk flats, sleep through the night, run the dawn flats, run the ShutdownObs script. Everything would run successfully except it would just skip the scheduled plans in-between. Hopefully, the plans will run after the Sky setting in the Scheduler console has been set to Excellent.
    Thanks,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dan Simpson
    Galisteo Observatory
    Santa Fe, NM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

1. TheSky Spontaneously prevents tracking on: was - Sky Flats Error Message
    By Peter Brackenridge in forum Hardware/Software/Driver Topics Not Directly Related to Our Software
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 10, 2018, 02:31
  2. EM-200 Mount, The SkyX and Tracking Control
    By Larry Groom in forum Hardware/Software/Driver Topics Not Directly Related to Our Software
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Apr 18, 2016, 16:44
  3. Tracking stays on in TheSky X after ACP 7.2 run with tracking offsets
    By Bob Denny in forum Hardware/Software/Driver Topics Not Directly Related to Our Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 10, 2015, 21:50
  4. Tracking not turning off correctly for RCOS/TheSky (w/ MKS-4000, Paramount-like)
    By Eric Jensen in forum Hardware/Software/Driver Topics Not Directly Related to Our Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 2, 2013, 22:45
  5. TheSky - Tracking not stopping on error.
    By Don Pray in forum Hardware/Software/Driver Topics Not Directly Related to Our Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Aug 16, 2012, 01:12