Threaded View

Bob,

I clearly posed the problem incorrectly and there are other elements:

• The ACP log.
    • The ASCOM trace log.
    • The Startup script I am using (I could not attach it, so I copied it) in this message.

Here are the symptoms:

• I do an Error reset on the dome controller: it is required after a weather alert. The dome is directly connected to the weather stations for more security and I have to reset it. This reset is successful (visible on the ASCOM log).
    • Despite that, I have an error 4 that appears (from Dome.ShutterStatus). This error seems to be reported by the ACP dome control button: it also indicates an error (I can access the button without any problem).
    • Still looking at the ASCOM logs and accessing the dome controller, we can see that the dome is in fact operational.

With Michael from Astelco we ask ourselves many questions (we worked on it last night!):

• If you look at the ASCOM log, this information is not requested to the controller by ACP. Is-it possible to understand how you managed the situation?
    • Is there known issues with ASCOM with the domes (I am using V6.2)?

Thanks for you help.

[edit: Script moved into attached file StartupObsUnformatted.js.txt (.txt to allow attaching)]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bob Denny; Dec 16, 2017 at 16:25. Reason: Script moved into attachment

Thread Information