Threaded View

Default ACP Expert and Maxim DL 6.14 and 6.14 hang issue

Hi Bob (or anyone else that could help )

I have a remote set up working but Maxim DL specifically seems to hang constantly.
    Initially, the machine had v6.14. I have reverted to 6.13 but have not seen an improvement.

I have attached log file from the last crash but please consider this is just one example of maxim 'not responding' others include.
    1. While waiting for plan to start (nothing happening) - Maxim hangs
    2. After some time through sub - maxim does not hang it just sits there doing nothing. E.G. at 440 seconds of 1200 second sub it just stops, no errors just stops, it shows the 440 seconds and does not move. Then when you try to do anything it crashes.
    3. Finishes an image downloads it then hangs.
    4. Attached example - seemed to download an image, check pier (I assume via skyx) and then checks focuser (Maxim not there so it crashes.

This occurred multiple times last night requiring constant intervention - Result, the scorn of the wife as I was out at friends and on the laptop resolving.

One observation (which by no means proves anything) on the first night if testing I run Maxim only manually refocssuing with FM4. ACP was not open. It ran all night without any crashes - could there be a communication issue that is confuses Maxim.
    As a side issue I am having USB leads replaced just in case these are behind the issue in some way.

Appreciate any help - I really must resolve in next few days.

Regards

Paddy Gilliland
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information