I have been following the MaxIm discussion. It seems that there are some communication difficulties. After doing OK with ACP but with POTH in the chain (in order to prove that MaxIm is actually sending the PulseGuide commands to your mount via ASCOM Direct), I noticed in your video that you changed the MaxIm Control Via ... why? They had asked that you just change the connection from POTH to TheSky, not to change the Control Via.

The very weird is that after following Owen's suggestions and changed the "autoguider output" from "ASCOM DIRECT" (com port) to "POTH HUB" i managed to take images of 1200 and 1800 sec for the first time(4 times in a row).Then i just connected to ACP and i had the same issue again....
Finally i disconnected from ACP and get back to Maxim standalone and the problem was there again....
Reading the above... I see that there is some confusion. You don't "change from ASCOM DIRECT to POTH HUB". The "Control via" tells MaxIm whether to use either guider cables, or its own observatory control ("Telescope") or just the telescope (ASCOM DIRECT). Then if either Telescope or ASCOM Direct is selected, you use the [set] button and the ASCOM Chooser to select what telescope (POTH, TheSky, Astro-Physics, whatever). So...

(1) Always use ASCOM DIRECT. (2) Use the [SET] button (and the ASCOM Chooser) to select whether MaxIm talks to POTH or directly to TheSky.

Here's the thing: If it works with Control Via set to ASCOM DIRECT, and [set] used to select POTH HUB, then it will also work with Control Via set to ASCOM Direct and the [set] button to select TheSky. Everything else remains the same, the only difference is that MaxIm talks through POTH so it can record the traffic, or directly to TheSky. Either way the exact same commands and responses will happen for mount bumping (which is what's not working sometimes for you).

I wasn't going to get into the conversation because it seems that you are already getting info from others that might not be related to your specific issue (which looks to be that MaxIm is not connected to TheSky for PulseGuide or that PulseGuide/DirectGuide is not turned on in TheSky/ASCOM).

I don't know how else to explain it. If it is still confusing then let me know a time and I will log in and set up the AO guiding and TheSky for you.