Hybrid View

Default Installation Challenges

Hi Bob,

I went to the download site, and downloaded and re-installed 8.1.1 as you suggested. The install seemed to be successful, but after it was complete I still had the same issues we discussed on the phone. The weather object could not be created, and the error when running a script may still be present.

Also a reminder to send credentials for my DUC:

user id: pshuli:rdenny@dc3.com
    domain: pshuli.my-sky.com

Thanks!

Paul

Ah I see you found this section. I just mailed your DUC login and your new license (thank you again!!). I'm sorry but Stevie and I are doing a "pre-NEAF/NEAIC getaway" over this weekend as she was in California all last week. If, after entering the license, you still have problems I'll tackle them Monday. Give me a call and we'll take it from there.

One thing that occurred to me. Is it possible that you ave an anti-virus or anti-hacking tool that could be locking down the system in a way I wasn't expecting?
    -- Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denny View Post
    Ah I see you found this section. I just mailed your DUC login and your new license (thank you again!!). I'm sorry but Stevie and I are doing a "pre-NEAF/NEAIC getaway" over this weekend as she was in California all last week. If, after entering the license, you still have problems I'll tackle them Monday. Give me a call and we'll take it from there.

One thing that occurred to me. Is it possible that you ave an anti-virus or anti-hacking tool that could be locking down the system in a way I wasn't expecting?
    Thanks Bob,

The DUC worked, and the program registration credentials worked, so I am all set there, however I cannot setup the weather (boltwood 1 cloud sensor), It just gives me an error that says the ID of the weather server appears to be wrong. I have entered: ACP.BoltwoodFile

Also (and more importantly) when I try and run an observing plan, I immediately get an error:

Compiling plan...
    **Script Error (Tracking has been stopped)**
    Source: Microsoft JScript runtime error

When I installed ACP I made sure there was no antivirus running. The installation program seemed to indicate theat everything installed properly with no errors.

Best,

Paul

Ok I'll call in a bit. For some reason the Windows objects are not registered.
    -- Bob

Thread Information